Our standards are high, and everything is standard…
Onan 7.5 kW Genset
Harken and Spinlock
43 GPH (163 LPH) Watermaker
1200 Watts Solar
The hull and deck are constructed of Isophathalic acid resin and tri-axial knitted fiberglass fabric. The skinning layer is 100% vinylester on the exterior, and polyester on the interior. Above the water line, the hulls and deck are cored with Corecell foam, except for hardware attachment points. All coring is vacuum bagged to ensure 100% adhesion. Below the water line, hulls are solid fiberglass. There are 2 forward watertight compartments, one inside each bow locker, as well as 4 watertight bulkheads, 2 forward and 2 aft. Standard fin keels have a sacrificial section allowing for substantial damage to keels without affecting hull integrity. The hull is treated with Interprotect 2000 epoxy barrier coat and Self Polishing Copolymer Antifouling. Hull colour is white.
All sails are designed by UK Sailmakers and are performance cruising sails.
- Fully battened (vertical battens for optional in-mast furling)
- 2:1 main halyard with a headboard block and shackle
- Harken sliding luff car system for Mainsail
- Lazy jacks
- Single line reefing for 2 reef points
- Sunbrella canvas sail cover
- Genoa tracks with adjustable fairleads
- Genoa sheets
- Seldén Code X furling lead to the cockpit
- Bowsprit mounted on front crossbeam
- 2:1 auxiliary halyard
- Screecher sheets lead aft to fairlead blocks
- Deck stepped anodized aluminum Seldén Mast, double diamond stay configuration
- Rigid Seldén Rodkicker
- 2 Seldén In-boom single line reefs leading to the cockpit
- Running rigging lead through the under-deck raceway to stopper equipped cockpit winch pedestals
- All halyards have low-stretch polymer cores with wear-resistant polyester covers
- 4 folding mast steps, two on each side (not available on the in-mast furling system)
- Conduit in the mast for all electrical wiring
- The mast is outfitted with steaming light/deck light, spreader lights, LED anchor and tri-light
- 1 forestay, 2 Dyform wire cap shrouds
- All stays have swaged terminals & open-body turnbuckles
- Anti-chaff sail rollers
- 2 x Selden Shroud covers
- 2 x Harken 50.2 STEA powered winches, 1 centrally mounted sheet winch at the helm, and 1 halyard winch mounted on the aft pedestal
- 2 x Harken 46.2 STA manual self-tailing Genoa sheet winches with 2 winch handles
- Double helm seat with reversible backrest, covered in white polyethylene with additional storage under the helm seat. Comes with moveable step stool
- Cockpit seating arranged around expandable starboard table with stainless steel fiddles
- Premium cockpit upholstery
- 12-volt electrical panel (12/24v dual system available in 2021)
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Stainless Steel grab rail mounted on cockpit ceiling
- Cockpit speakers
- Davit system suitable for dinghies up to 12’ (3.7m) in length
- LPG outlet in starboard aft rope locker connects to BBQ
Dinghy & Outboard Package
- 11ft (3.4m) dinghy with bench seat and with ‘V’ shaped floor.
- Yamaha 15 hp, 2-stroke, manual start outboard engine
- FRP hardtop
- Glass windshield with windshield wiper
- 2 hatches to view mainsail
- LED cockpit lights on a dimmer switch
- Primary anchor 150’ x 10mm (46m x 10mm) high test chain, 150’ x 5/8” (46m x 16mm) anchor rode attached to 1 Rocna anchor 33kg
- An integrated double anchor roller and chain stop
- Quick Rider 1400 electric windlass
- Integrated bridle system
- Spinlock Rope clutches, 8 aft (7 on furling mast option), 3 at forward winch (4 on Jib option)
- Mooring Cleat (12” – 30.5cm) with 2 fairleads leading from inboard and outboard on each bow
- Double mooring Cleat (12”- 30.5cm) with single fairlead amidships on each hull
- Mooring Cleat (12”- 30.5cm) with single fairlead on each stern
- Mooring Cleat (12”- 30.5cm) with single fairlead on each transom
- Stanchions (6) 30” (76cm) -high with double lifelines per side
- Gates with pelican hooks at stern and transom
- Toe-rail is clear anodized T section, mounted on external flange of both deck and hull Fasteners are on 5” (12.7cm) centers
- Complete wrap-around tinted polycarbonate Plexiglas in the salon
- Portlights including mosquito screens
- 24-inch (61cm) Bomar portlights include 2 per port stateroom, 2 in the guest stateroom, 2 in the wardrobe. Also 1 per head.
- Portlights in both heads fitted with Oceanair Cabinshades
- All 8 hull ports shall be trimmed with cherry wood on the interior of the hull. The 2 hull ports in heads to be excluded
- Oceanair Cabinshade on aft cabin windows white with blackout option
- Hatches including mosquito screens and Oceanair privacy blinds
- Bomar hatches include 1 over the galley, 2 over the saloon, 1 over port forward cabin, 1 over the master head, 1 in aft master cabin, 1 in the port guest
- All hatches include Oceanair blinds
- 2 Goïot emergency exits in aft cabins
- Starboard forward locker with steps attached to outboard wall provide generator access
- Center forward locker with access through 20” x 20” (51cm x 51cm) hatch with a stainless steel ladder. Contains ship service batteries in a fiberglass enclosure. Access to halyards & tunnel under bridge-deck
- Cockpit lazarette with double door entry gives access to refrigeration compressors & steering components
- Twin rope lockers with Starboard dividers creating 4 rope compartments. Each locker houses a 20lb (9kg) propane tank with external venting
- Transom Lockers with access to the shaft steering system
Stainless steel through-bolted chain plates into primary reinforcements.
Aluminum compression member that supports the forestay, wire bridle, and tie-down for the trampoline. Net is woven and sewn Vinyl-dipped Dacron material for excellent comfort and durability.
- The full engine instrumentation panel includes push-button engine start and individual gauges for engine temperature, water temperature, oil pressure, charge voltage, and tachometer/hour meter
- Twin Yanmar 40 HP diesel engines, shaft drive (1.25” – 3.18cm shafts) located midships in a sound shielded compartment.
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Twin 75-gallon (284-liter) diesel tanks mounted midships below water-line with 2 fuel deck inlets
- 3-Zone Cruisair air conditioning/heat (2 x 8,000 BTU, 1 x 18,000 BTU)
- Onan 7.5 kW generator including sound insulation box and gas/water separator
- 30” (76 cm) stainless steel destroyer-type leather-wrapped wheel
- Jefa shaft drive system
- Skegged rudders
- Rudders linked by a tiller bar
- UHMW Polyethylene bearings
- Accommodation for emergency steering through transom stairs/emergency tiller
- 2 independent 60-gallon (227-liter) water tanks installed amidships below the water-line with 2 freshwater deck inlets located in the anchor locker. Ability to designate draw from either port/starboard tank. The water system is pressurized by a water pump, flow rate of 4.5 gal/min (17 l/min). A tank monitoring system is installed on the tanks
- 2 quiet flush electric heads & house size toilet seats. 2 x 30-gallon (114-liter) holding tanks located adjacent to the heads. A “Y” valve is installed to select a pump-out deck outlet or overboard discharge. A tank monitoring system is installed on the tanks
- 2 x 5.28-gallon (20-liter) hot water tanks, one in each hull, combination electric/engine heat
- 1500-gph (5,678-lph) bilge pump installed amidships in 2 hulls and 1 in starboard forward generator locker
- Freshwater hot & cold handheld shower is located adjacent to port transom stairs
- Fresh and seawater washdown outlets located in the anchor locker
- 43 GPH (163 LPH) watermaker installed in starboard aft transom locker
- Protection enclosure around fridge and freezer and compressors
- Manual fresh water pump mounted for galley sink
- B&G Zeus2 12” (30.5cm) touch screen chart plotter / multifunction display
- Broadband 4G Radar
- GoFree WiFi Module
- 2 x B&G Triton color multi-data instrument displays at the helm station. 1 x B/G Triton multi-data instrument display at the nav station.
- B&G Triton Pilot autopilot with RC 42 Fluxgate compass. Includes 1 x Triton autopilot controller at Helm station.
- ICOM 504 VHF radio/loud hailer & remote control Mic
- B&G NAIS-400 AIS Transceiver / NSPL-400 AIS Splitter
- 4 X 8L16 Deep Cycle 6V Marine house batteries (740 amp hours) housed in an enclosed fiberglass cabinet in a centre foredeck locker
- 3 X Group 12V for engines and Genset
- Victron Blue Power Panel VE Net monitoring system
4 X 304 Watt solar panels recessed into hardtop with Victron Bluesolar regulator as required for solar panels
Victron MultiPlus 3000-watt power inverter and battery charger located under the main settee with a control panel at the main distribution panel
2 shore power inlets c/w shore power cords
12V DC Circuits (dual 12V/24V coming in 2021)
- 24, 5 – 15 amp circuit breakers located on the distribution panel with Ammeter/Voltmeters on panel
- 12V outlets located 1 at the helm, 1 at the nav station, 2 at the galley.
- USB outlets located 1 at the nav station, 1 at each cabin
110V AC Circuits (dual 110/220V AC coming in 2021)
- All AC circuits have breakers as required (main, 5 std., spare). The ammeter is on the electrical panel
- 110V outlet located 1 at entertainment area, 1 at the nav station, 1 at each cabin, 1 at each head, 3 at the galley, 1 at Washer/Dryer.
All lights to be premium LED
- Saloon – 6 overhead lights. 2 reading lights mounted on the forward bulkhead. 4 courtesy lights in the saloon step
- Saloon ceiling light with 4 led lights on a dimmer
- Galley – 4 overhead lights and 3 counter lights mounted under outboard shelves. 1 under counter fluorescent over stovetop. 3 courtesy lights in the access step faces.
- Master Cabin – 2 overhead lights and 2 reading lights. 4 overhead in the dressing area, 3 courtesy lights in access steps
- Master Head – 5 overhead lights
- Port Head – 2 overhead lights with switch
- Port Forward Cabin – 2 overhead lights with switch, 2 reading lights
- Guest Cabin – 2 overhead lights, 2 reading lights
- Cockpit – overhead lights mounted on the hardtop. Courtesy lights mounted on each transom step and companion well steps
- Premium amplifier & receiver with 2 interior speakers and subwoofer and 2 exterior cockpit speakers
- Flat-panel 32” (81cm) widescreen LCD HDTV in the salon
- Flat-panel 20-22” (51cm – 56cm) HDTV mounted in the master cabin
- Fusion iPod docking station stereo (latest models will be installed)
- Fusion MS-NRX200 stereo remote at helm
- L-shaped settee on a raised platform with a panoramic view, storage below. A triangular table on a manually adjustable pedestal with vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Pass-through to the galley. Handrails beside wide stairway leading into each hull. Faux-leather upholstery. High-quality synthetic teak flooring throughout. 2 x 12v fans installed above the seating area
- The navigation station faces forward with a drawer for instrument storage and access for computer cables. Pedestal mounted navigation chair on swivel
- Entertainment center: cupboards with shelves below, 3 door cabinet for entertainment equipment.
- Washer/dryer installed in the cabinet
- The sliding door joining the saloon and cockpit is 38” (97cm) wide with a Phantom screen door
- Solid surface countertops in-salon and fridge/freezer
- Solid surface countertops on the inboard and outboard side of the galley. A flush-mounted double stainless sinks with fixtures and stainless backsplash. 15 cupboards and 5 drawers in a cherry veneer finish. A double or triple cook-top. An oven flush-mount. Propane oven supplied by 2 x 20lb (2 x 9kg) aluminum propane tanks stored externally in aft rope lockers. A Convection microwave.
- Cherry finished the exterior on the fridge/freezer unit. The fridge has 7-ft3 (213-cm3) capacity, 3 shelves.
- The chest freezer has 4-ft3 (122-cm3) capacity and 3 starboard/stainless baskets. The fridge/freezer are cooled by compressors. Independent thermostats for each.
Queen-size berth with foam mattress 60” W x 80” L x 6” D (152cm x 203cm x 15cm). Bedside table with 2 drawers, 4 storage drawers under berths. 13 cupboards in cabin and dressing area with spacious 5-foot high cupboards with full double doors. The cabin has a cushioned dressing seat over the escape hatch. The cabin is independently climate controlled. Overhead hatch with Oceanair blind/screen. 1 x 12v fan installed at foot of bed.
The shower is a spacious one-piece fiberglass module enclosed with a Plexiglas door. Includes moulded shelf, handheld shower with an adjustable mount. Shower sump on the independent circuit. Quiet flush electric head with a house-size toilet seat. Stainless sink with fixtures with storage below and solid surface countertop. Medicine cabinet with deep shelving on the inside of the door. Soap/toothbrush holder, towel hook & mirror on the door.
Port Aft Cabin
Queen-size berth 60” W x 80” L x 6” D (152cm x 203cm x 15cm). 2 drawers under the berth, 6 cupboards on the outboard wall, hanging locker with depth to accommodate hangers. The cabin has a cushioned dressing seat over the escape hatch. The cabin is independently climate controlled. 1 12v fan installed at the head of the bed.
Port Forward Berth
The double berth measures 52” W x 76” L x 6” D (132cm x 193cm x 15cm). Integrated wooden steps provide access to the berth. A large storage compartment incorporated into the forward-facing wall. 1 x 12v fan installed at foot of bed.
Port Forward Head
The shower is a spacious one-piece fiberglass module enclosed with a Plexiglas door. Includes moulded shelf, handheld shower with an adjustable mount. Shower sump on the independent circuit. Quiet flush electric toilet with house-size seat. Solid surface countertop. Cabinets over the sink with shelves, 1 cabinet below the sink. Hand-held integrated shower.